What's In My Bag?

I haven't done a "What's in my bag" post in a while, and it's simple enough that I can do a quick post to stay on top of my blog. New[ish] bag = New post!


In my bag....
1) Floral Wallet (love love love it)
2) Card holder (for what doesn't fit in my wallet)
3) Sunglasses
4) Special K bar (always in my purse for snacking)
5) Pen and Highlighter
6) iPhone 4!
7) Headphones
8) Burts Bees (the best)
9) Keys (I keep them simple and light)
10) Moleskine (for my compulsive list making)
11) iPod Nano
12) Tool kit (just in case)

My purse wouldn't be complete without my cute little flower pin and my DLM "Eat Local" pin (gotta promote being green!) I love my purse. It's so cute plus I can use it as a bookbag for classes. Win!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison