calling all may sponsors!!!

8:05 AM


Holy cow. It's that time of month again. And you know what that means? It's almost my birthday! It's also time for my May sponsor call out!

If you're a fellow blogger, crafter, artist, etsian, or fashionista you could benefit from advertising on Crafted Love!

The extra large, featured spot for May has already been reserved but there are small and large spots still available! If you'd like to reserve a featured spot, check out my Sponsor Page for what months are still available!

If you would like more information about sponsorship sizing and prices or want to reserve your May spot, visit my Sponsor Page or email me at info[at]craftedlove.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i know where to april go! i will send you a email sweetie!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison