the handwriting game

I try not to do too many of these meme posts but as you know, I'm going through a bit of a dry spell with the blog and am in need of a break. So when I saw Melanie did this on her blog I figured it would be a fun post to do. Plus, you can see what my handwriting looks like and get to know me just a little bit more :] Here's the deal... you had to answer these eight questions by writing on a piece of paper...

1. your name and blog name   2. your url   3. write "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. your favorite quote   5. your favorite song: right now and all time   6. your favorite artists
7. something you say a lot   8. who you tag

Here are my answers...
Before college, my handwriting was completely different. More girly and flowy. But in architecture school you are expected to write very legibly and even get graded on your handwriting. Needless to say I had to change my ways if I wanted to pass. I get a lot of compliments on my handwriting and have even had a few people look at something I've written and then say "You're an architect aren't you?" It's growing on me. I can actually write faster now for some reason.

I'd love to see everyone's handwriting so if you decide to do this let me know and of course link up!!!

6 comments

  1. omg your handwriting looks like a computer font;p haha;D but its nice! i wish i could write so nice;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally tell you are an architect. My tech teacher in high school wrote just like this. My hand-writing is so messy comparatively: http://newfoundlanderatheart.blogspot.com/2011/04/handwriting-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your handwriting this needs to be a downloadable font :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah yes... I found that lettering was one of the best parts of architecture school, and the great handwriting that we all end up with is the best side effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have mine up. Mine is sometimes hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot the link. lol http://lifecagedbird.blogspot.com/2011/04/handrwriting-game.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison