meet my lovely April sponsors!

I'd like to introduce my sponsors for the month of April that opted to participate in the monthly feature! Be sure to hop over to their little corners of the blog world and say hello! There are some new faces among the bunch!

I'm Ashley, owner of After Nine To Five - a lifestyle blog revolving around food, photography, design, laughter, and more food. I like to take risks, stand out in a crowd, and take on too much at once. April is a HUGE month for me since I'm going out of the country for the first time and getting married! After I return, my plans are to really expand my shop from the jewelry and cards that are currently occupying it. Oh, and share the bazillion photos that I'm sure I'll be taking. :]

I'm Michelle, a 26-year old artist/West Coast girl. I work in children's tv animation, and also freelance designs - I'm currently working on scrapbook paper collections for Sassafras Lass, as well as my shop-of-cute-things, Bubbly Shnooks. I love living close to the ocean, getting my hands crafty in everything from scrapbooking to crocheting to sewing, and also enjoy summer jaunts out in the sun, like camping and napping on a cozy blanket. I have a weak spot for singer-songwriters, acoustic songs, hammocks, cinnamon dolce lattes, handprinted graphic tees, elastic belts, cardigans, thrift shops, floral linens, yellow, and anything octopus! You can find my daily ramblings and crafty adventures over on my blog, Scissor Quirk.

I'm the founder of Pie N' the Sky, a blog and shop of all things lovely. I would love to live in a world where everything is puppies and rainbows, where people break out in song and everyone owns a bunny... "Pie N' The Sky" is your rabbit hole back to the playfulness of childhood and loveliness of being a lady. I will be doing a very exciting new update in the shop in the next week, so be sure to check in!

Hi! I'm Claire and my blog is a place for me to show my loves, inspirations and creations! Also, lots of photos of my kitty Sisco. I also have an Etsy shop selling my plushies. I LOVE to make things! Nothing makes me happier!


I'm Melanie Reller. The photographer behind the camera for Melanie Reller Photography. I picked up my first camera when I was about 3 and spent time in my Dad's dark room growing up. I love anything
having to do with art, crafts, and life.


What is scenic glory? A magical place where everyone is free to dream.  It is a garden full of inspiration and encouragement, a place filled with adventure and excitement.  It is here where every path taken leads you in the right direction.  It is here where the sun always shines and the stars always sparkle.  this is scenic glory - let your spirit take flight

Hi i'm cb from citybirds! citybirds is a whimsical world full of fun and quirky handmade items all made with love! my love of birds, nature, vintage, color, bicycling, and painting all inspire my crafty treasures. come join my adventure at the citybirds nest blog!


What Remains Now is about creativity, favorite things, greyhounds, crafts, books and movies AND my Etsy shop opens this month.  I would love to have you visit.

My name is Zelina. I’m a photo taking, blog lovin, Indie Listening twenty something year old with much to share. My blog is where all the pretty things come together. I started my blog as a way to share and inspire others just as they've done to me.Starting a blog has been an adventure and I love reflecting on things I've written about in the past.
[blog] [facebook]
I am Brielle, a seamstress and costume designer who enjoys creating handmade garments and costumes for special orders.
Brielle’s Costume Company started in 2005 and has been supplying costume enthusiasts ever sense. I have done work for reenactors, pirate impersonators, historic events, theater and customers who are simply looking for custom costumes inspired by movies.

3 comments

  1. This might be a random place to comment, but I absolutely love the look of your blog! Yay yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you! You're Haley's BFF :] thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison