words to live by...

2:10 PM

As you know, I'm in the final month of my Junior year and honestly, I've already got senioritis. II've been crazy busy lately with almost no time to blog [sadface] 've got three weeks left until my final designs for my architecture project are due and four weeks until my final exams. Needless to say, I'm in need of some inspiration.


[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

Most of these have nothing to do with getting me focused on school haha. But I don't care, they are cute and inspiring. I love the messy hair one. I decided to jump in the shower before my late class instead of waiting until after. I hopped on my bike with damp hair and by the time I got to my class is was a big curly poof ball. I regret not taking pictures :]

I just got back from a "meeting" with a design agency in Dayton. They got my portfolio from someone and emailed me wanting to schedule a time to talk. I made sure to mention that I'm in school full time when I emailed back and set up a time to drive to Dayton. I just assumed they didn't realize I still had a year left and the minute they found out they'd show me the door. So I get the the place and even after telling him I was only a Junior he kept asking me question about design and where I saw myself in 5 years... typical interview questions. I had no clue what was going on. At the end of the conversation he offers me a job. Holy cow. It's technically freelance but it would require me to come to the office at the beginning of each project. I have no clue what to do haha. I really need to sit down and think about how much I have on my plate right now.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. wait, someone's been reading my thoughts! embrace messy hair? i like so totally yes aha invented that! ha ha but for reals. my goal is to live by that (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! that's exciting! you are so awesome.
    ps. i just put something in the mail for you...it might be an invitation. darn, i ruined the surprise, haha. well, not really. you know you're coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the job offer!!! That is amazing! I was offered a job before i graduated (i was in my senior year of design school) and the company held the spot until i graduated, i'm still with them 3 years later! Congratulations again and I hope your final project goes well, i remember how stressful those were!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these things! Good luck figuring out what to do! I know it can be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job offer, that's such a fantastic opportunity. I hope all goes well for you and you manage okay! Good luck.

    _______________
    http://nomarkatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Allison. You deserve it. Even if you decide you can't make the job work I hope that you know that you are very talented and people respect you and your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it seems totally impossible right now, but I would definitely consider it. It is a fantastic opportunity. Congrats! What an incredible feeling it must be :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison