more than an obsession...

9:01 AM


To say that I'm obsessed would be the understatement of the year. I remember hearing about Dexter when it first starting airing and I just didn't see what all the hype was. I just knew it was about some serial killer and thought, how can they make a show about a bad guy?

Oh how I was wrong. After countless weeks of Mike's friends talking about how awesome it was and the fact that the first two seasons were on Netflix, we decided to check out the first episode. If we didn't like it, we hadn't wasted any money so who cares.

Within the first 5 minutes I was hooked. I would have never thought I could love a serial killer character, but Dexter Morgan is just such an endearing character. I'm in love! Despite what I first thought, Dexter is a good guy! Only killing murders, he clears the streets of the scum that the police can't get. Within a week, Mike and I had made it through three and a half seasons. One whole day was even spent watching a back to back marathon of episodes while we were both sick with a cold.

I really don't know what I'll do when I don't have anymore episodes to watch. I really might cry. Netflix people, check out Dexter asap!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison