Leah LaRue Review!

Anyone notice that post title rhymed? Haha, pretty cool way to start off this awesome review of Leah LaRue! You'll be seeing a little more of Leah LaRue in the coming months but first, let me introduce you a little bit, show off some of their fabulous creations and then show off some of their pretties they sent me in the mail!


"Beautiful, vintage inspired headbands" is the moto you come to when first entering the Leah LaRue shop. I'd have to say, after browsing the shop and receiving a few goodies in the mail, I would have to wholeheartedly agree with this description.

When Leah LaRue contacted me a while ago about reviewing a few of their items I was pretty excited. I love the idea of helping out a new indie business and putting the word out. When I hopped onto their website, I was happily surprised. Leah LaRue is already a very professional, easy to use and well put together website that is sure to grab popularity in the near future. 

Leah LaRue's goal when creating these beautiful headbands is to provide us ladies with unique, original pieces that are not only high quality, but speak to the mood of the moment. Whether you are going out for a night on the town, off to a meeting at the office, or just grabbing a cup of coffee with a friend, you will find a headband for you.

Here are some headbands you can find in the Leah LaRue shop...





Here are the goodies Leah LaRue spoiled me with...
If you're looking for a way to spruce up your wardrobe then Leah LaRue is the place for you! Check out her website for even more variety and flair. When they says there's a headband for everyone, they're not lying! Also, follow their blog for shop updates and other goodies. You're sure to fall in love :]

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison