100 little somethings [71-100]

8:00 AM

It's been quite a while since my last 100 Little Somethings post but I'm happy [and a little sad] to say, the final installment is finally here! So sit back, and learn a few more things you probably didn't know about me...
 
71. I can quack like a duck. It sounds exactly like a duck, no joke. Ask me to do it :]


72. I keep a Louisville Slugger by my bed in hopes someone tries to break in and I actually have a reason to use it

73. I secretly believe in zombies. I want to make a zombie apocalypse survival pack haha. Future DIY post?


74. I'm slightly addicted to working out. But it's okay because I eat nonstop

75. I once was on a runaway horse that got spooked by a plane. It was one of the most exciting and scariest 5 minutes of my life. I love horseback riding.

76. I don't like the heat or hot sun. It must be a ginger thing. Either that or I'm a vampire.

77. I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder [SAD] and get depressed easily in the winter when it's gloomy.


78. I've never been west of Minnesota. That will change thought on our honeymoon!

79. I love making lists. Though I hardly ever complete any of them. In fact, I make grocery lists and forget to get them out.

80. I don't have a sweet tooth. I very rarely eat candy or sweets.

81. I don't mind tarantulas and I think little spiders are adorable. But I will FLIP out if it's is the size of a quarter. Medium sized spiders freak me out.

82. I like to be underestimated. It makes it more fun to prove you wrong.

83. I hate passive aggression. Especially if someone passively makes a strike at someone on social media knowing the other person will see it. Please grow up and say it to their face. Biggest pet peeve.

84. I used to hate grass. I was always terrified I would step on one of those baby toads.

85. I love the feeling of falling. It's really more of a love/hate relationship because I always get really nervous at the top of a rollercoaster. But that feeling.... it's awesome. I need to go skydiving.

86. I don't like coffee. It doesn't matter how much sugar or how much cream is in it. If there is even a drop of coffee in a drink I will hate it. Countless people have tried to prove to me that THIS drink... this drink will be the one I like. Wrong.

87. I'm slightly dyslexic with groups of numbers. Before Mike moved into his new place I could never remember his address. 7641.... 7416.... 6714.... it was one of those... or was it? It's a good thing I never had to call an ambulance.

88. If it wasn't already obvious, my middle name is Kaye. But until the 3rd grade I spelled it without the "E". My teacher finally talked to my mom to confirm that I was, indeed, spelling my own name wrong.

89. I love crappy horror movies. Only 1 star on Netflix? It's a winner in my book.


90. My favorite thing to snack on are chocolate dipped strawberries.

91. I played softball from age 5 to my senior year of high school. I played first base. When I graduate I want to join an adult league. I miss it.

92. My favorite video game is old school Sonic.


93. I could never get tired of eating pizza. Especially hand tossed. Yum.

94. I dip my fries in my chocolate shakes

95. I'm a mean rock climber

96. When I talk on the phone I tend to pace back and forth. Most of the time walking in circles around my kitchen island/table

97. The random pets I've had in the past: hermit crabs, a mouse, beta fish, a grow-a-frog that got waaaaay to big, cats and for all of 30 minutes, a baby raccoon :]

98. I'm really ticklish. Like horribly so. I can't get pedicures and if you touch me in any sort of tickling manner [it doesn't matter where] I will flip out.

99. I watch Animal Planet all the time. Probably too much so. But it's better than filling my brain with reality trash I suppose.

100. If it wasn't apparent by my iPhone, I am a total Mac person. I grew up with PC's and switched shortly before college. I will never go back.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You are hysterical! I keep a bat under my bed, but I'm terrified of the thought of having to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock so hard!!! I hope you don't mind me posting my own little facts here, because we have a few that are the same (or similar!) Oh and YES, please make a Zombie Apocalypse survival pack DIY. I would LOVE that!

    Okay, so...

    I haven't been on a "runaway" horse. But I was on a bareback bronc in the rodeo and holy WOW. The power those horses have is unreal. I love 'em!

    I don't like the heat or the hot sun either (I really prefer: Autumn, cloudy days, rainy days or big rumblin' storms.) Lately it's been so bad, I start getting hives and feeling like I'm going to pass out. I'm pretty sure I am a vampire!

    I get a bit S.A.D. as well, except mine is reversed. I'm down more in Spring and Summer (though I LOVE Spring, unless it's a very hot and dry Spring.) And I'm happier in Autumn (especially) and Winter!

    I totally agree with fact 79 and 82!

    Pizza is ahmazeballs. I love pizza. We have some every Friday! My favorite? Stuffed crust. OH MY GOSH!!!

    And my feet are VERY ticklish too. Which is kinda sucky, 'cause I'm sure a foot massage is heaven. Also: Jen had to get a sliver out of my foot once. Oh my gosh, the TORTURE!!! Luckily she was gentle. :D

    Oh and we watch Animal Planet all the time toooo. Big Cat Diary, Cats 101 and Dogs 101 being some of our favorites. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suffer from SAD as well, Winter type weather came early this year so it's been pretty bad.

    I can't wait til Spring/Summer hits us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate coffee drinks.  whenever i'm forced to go to starbucks i get smoothies :)
    i want a mac so badly, but they're so expensive!  plus i'm waiting for this computer to die.  hopefully its soon.  the moniter is only held on by the right hinge.  don't ever lift  your computer up by the moniter.  haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG You said Sonic.I love you.I love you. I love you.Nobody plays with that game and i always look at me like the poor weirdo when I say it's my fav game.
    I have it on my Nintendo DS and i play with it on the subway,at the laundry,home,in the bathroom(lol)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison