meet some of my july sponsors...

8:00 AM

If you haven't had a chance to check out my July sponsors, now's your chance! Here are a few of my sponsors from this month, here to tell you what they've been up to for the past month! Come say hi!

Pie n the Sky
Hello! July has been such a special month for me. I have had much more time to devote to the blog and shop. I've done some shop updates and am continuing to add new lovely things each week!! I also launched a brand new summer feature called Girl Talk. I get to interview inspiring girls from every walk of life and I'm so so happy to share with each of my readers. I hope you'll stop by and say hello!


Maie Dae
Savannah here from MaieDae! This summer has been so exciting for MaieDae. I've been able to participate in my first handmade show, attend an amazing Design Conference in Chicago and work with a lot of amazing clients for my graphic design services. And the biggest thing I've been up to this summer is working through the motions and legal paperwork to make MaieDae a partnership! 


Scenic Glory
Hey! I’ve been a busy bee making and listing lots of lovely new clothes for my etsy shop. I’m also hard at work on a couple of totally new lines that will hopefully be available for sale in the next month! Stop by my shop or blog to catch up on my going’s on!



Scissor Quirk
I've been trying to squish crafting time in during to-do's, these busy first months of summer - figuring out which projects I can take on the road while camping, or to the beach! In between trips, I've been doing a lot of design work, planning fun upcoming crafty projects, and finishing my mega granny square blanket, too! Not to mention tending to my small indoor garden that I love oh-so-much. :)

Pixie Mama
Hey! I’ve been a busy bee making and listing lots of lovely new clothes for my etsy shop. I’m also hard at work on a couple of totally new lines that will hopefully be available for sale in the next month! Stop by my shop or blog to catch up on my going’s on!
 [blog] [shop] [twitter]


Make sure to stop by all of my other sponsors' blogs too! If you'd like to sponsor Crafted Love in August, I still have a few more spots open! Email me at info[AT]craftedlove.com for more information!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison