pinspiration | a new weekly feature

5:52 PM


It doesn't matter if you're a part of the Pinterest boat or not, I guarantee every one of you has bookmarks and inspiration piling up on those little computers of yours. I know I do! I am constantly pinning and tagging images online, ripping pages out of magazines, and filing ideas away that I deem inspirational. Most of the time I have no trouble setting aside time for crafting but sometimes it's easy to just let those ideas sit and pile up. So I've decided to start a new challenge to solve this problem a little at a time and I'm inviting you to join me! 


Every week I will choose a pin from my inspiration boards to make in real life. Whether it's a sewing project, wood craft, recipe, or interior design, I will be making my pins real life projects a week at a time. Once completed, I'll share my success with you! And link back to the original inspiration so you can try if you'd like as well.


Want to join in on the fun? First, start crafting! It doesn't matter if your inspiration comes from  Pinterest, a magazine or a photo you snapped on your way to work! Then, when you're finished, upload a picture of your project on the new Pinspiration flickr group and leave the link to your inspiration in the description! Every so often I will pick a few projects to showcase here on Crafted Love so don't forget to leave your blog URL too! Also, feel free to snag this fancy button to showcase that you are participating too! Just copy and paste the code into your sidebar. Happy pinning!






Email me if you need another button size or if you want to join Pinterest and need an invitation!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a good idea! I will try my best to follow along! I got lots of crafts done today, and a new DIY for my blog! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting. I have to get my blog up and running but I will definitely participate. I like the idea a lot. I need to stop stopping at the "like" and get to the "do"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just joined pinterest.... after browsing and stalking it foreverrrr haha. i am gonna follow you!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this seems like fun, hope I can keep up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH an awesome idea!!! :D WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eline Van der GuchtJanuary 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

    Ah, I do have a Pinterest DIY list piling up, this way I might actually get a few things done! :) (And I promise to write my pinspiration related blogposts in English, not in Dutch like I usually do)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooove the idea!!! defiantly gonna give it a shot.
    www.plumlovelydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing amazing amazing idea. This is the incentive I need to start creating more! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison