customer love...

8:00 AM

Remember way back when I showed some peeks of a custom order I did for a bride? I had taken fabric from her grandmother and mom's wedding dresses to make a flower that matched the ones in her bouquet. I had so much fun creating it! 

Well the other day she emailed me with photos of her big day and I just had to share them with everyone! I love getting customer photos so much!


Isn't she a beautiful bride??? I was so excited to see these photos. It's one thing to see the finished product on your desk in front of you, it's so much better, though, to see it being used in real life!

Even though my shop if currently in vaca mode, I'm always open for custom orders. So if you're interested, whether it be for a wedding or just a night out on the town, email me and we'll chat!

Also, head over to my lovely sponsor, Mandy's blog for a fantastic giveaway! Gotta love free goodies!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So pretty! I love it! You did an amazing job - it's a great size on her head. LOL That sounds weird...but you know what I mean! ha!
    I just started folling you with Bloglovin'!
    Cheers,
    Messy
    www.shelleysarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh it's so pretty! she looks lovely :)
    Well done you! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison