family time

8:00 AM

This Sunday, my family and I headed up to my grandma's for a little family reunion of sorts. This is the third year we've done it and every year we have a corn-hole tournament. And let me tell you, I am horrible at corn-hole!


It was a fun time hanging out with my extended family. I actually wasn't too bad this time in the tournament. My partner and I made it to the second round, though I really think he was the one carrying the team. That's my brother and my grandma up there. We just had a lot of fun cooking out and chatting it up. It actually cooled off a little bit for us too! How was your weekend?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. My family has done a family reunion every year since I was little! family reunions are so fantastic! We always go camping :)
    It looks like your weekend was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love family get-togethers! This looks like it was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison