featured sponsor | leah la rue

8:00 AM

Maybe you remember back to when I did a little headband review? Well Leah LaRue is back this month as our featured sponsor and I got to ask a few questions! Let's get to know Leah LaRue a little more...

* * * * *

Tell us a little about yourself
 
I love fashion.  I love to accessorize, to shop, and to create different looks.  My goal is to provide women with unique, original pieces that are not only high quality hair accessories, but speak to the mood of the moment.


What made you start Leah LaRue?

I  wanted a way for women to have a quick fix in the morning while still looking chic. Keeping that in mind, I started with a simple headband and it took off from there. I created different looks and styles which launched into Leah LaRue.



What is your favorite piece in your shop and why?
 
Coco.  She is my style Goddess.    My other favorite pieces are Ready to Dance, and Going to the Chapel.  They are fun and bold!

 

Where do you find your inspiration?
 
Music and fashion magazines. I love Lady gaga, Kesha, and Pink.  My favorite girls are upbeat and get my creative juices flowing.  Also, fashion magazines such as Nylon, InStyle, Elle, and Vogue also provide inspiration.

Tell us a little about your work space. Where do you create your goodies?
 
In my office I have a work station.  There is always music playing and I sit down and play with different styles and looks.  I like large fun pieces to dress up an outfit.


Are you currently working on any new additions to your shop?

Constantly.  I am currently working on holiday pieces as well as Little LaRues for kids.

* * * * *

You can learn more about Leah LaRue through the Leah LaRue blog or check out some of the other goodies not shown in this interview by visiting the shop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison