linky love [and a winner]...

8:00 AM

A lot has been going on around these parts during August! I can't believe tomorrow is September! That's one month closer to graduating, and one month closer to the wedding! Eep!!! So I was perusing around the blogosphere the other day and popped into a bunch of my lovely sponsors' blogs. They have some pretty fun things going on and I just wanted to share some of them with you!

Melisa over at Pie N' The Sky featured Mike and I on our anniversary this month! How cute? We answered some questions about our relationship. Go check it out!

Lee Lee of Just Because added a new feature to her blog called "i♡..." where she highlights something she's loving lately. Her first one is all about Chevron which I am loving these days too!

Registration for 30 Days of Lists is still open! Tell all your buds because when they reach 300 participants they will be giving away a Diana Mini camera! 

Cam over at Campfire Chic did a pretty rad post about 8 Productivity Killers and how to counter them. I certainly learned a few things!

Tara of Deer in a Bottle has jumped on the Pinspiration bandwagon here on Crafted Love and has already knocked off two projects from her inspiration boards! Check out her creations here and here!

Deanne made some pretty adorable citrus coasters that would go perfectly with Mike and my citrus themed kitchen!!!

I love Julie's pillow upcycle she did over on her blog, Julie Ann Art. It reminds me of the newspaper/bird painting I did!

For anyone interested in expanding your sponsorships, Lee Lee is now accepting FREE ad trades over on her blog! Can't beat free!!!

Kate is also now accepting sponsors!

Savannah's most recent nail polish venture makes me wish my nails didn't chip so easily :( I would paint my nails like that all the time!

Abigail opened her amazing shop back up just in time to stock up for Fall! I'm drooling over her owl fingerless gloves. They would be perfect for staying warm while biking or allow me to text while fighting the cold :]

I really need to try Elycia's mini tutorial for her Ric Rac headband. It's adorable and oh-so easy!

For all you vegans out there, Diana has countless posts about tasty looking vegan meals!

Janee recently opened up her new Etsy toy shop and has all new Halloween decor listed for your holiday parties!


* * * * *
So check out what awesome stuff these ladies have been up to this month! I think they are pretty rad :] Also... it's time to announce the winner of this month's sponsor love giveaway!!!


Congrats Micia!
Looks like you definitely wanted to win! Proof that multiple entries gives you luck! Email me at info[AT]craftedlove.com with your mailing info so my lovely sponsors can get you your goodies! Yay!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I mailed it! I mailed it! I mailed it! Who knew a person could get so excited about SENDING mail!!!! I just can't wait for you to get it...so watch for it Pretty Lady!
    Cheers,
    S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison