off to Chi-Town [again]


So you're probably thinking "wait, weren't you and Mike in Chicago a few weeks ago?" and you'd be right! We stopped for a night in Chicago on our way to Minneapolis but really didn't get to enjoy the city much. There's so much to do and with just one night, Mike didn't really get the full effect.

Shortly before our trip to MPLS my parents asked if we'd be interested in doing one last mini family vacation before the wedding and we said SURE!

So, bright and early this morning we headed out on the road for Chicago and we will be there all weekend! I can't wait! We have a lot of fun things planned including bike rides, yummy food, even a Cubs/Reds game at Wrigley!!! 

I'll be back early next week with lots and lots of photos as always. But until then, I've got a few posts scheduled to keep you occupied :] Also, check it out... my pal Julie Ann featured my yarn chandelier DIY over on her blog!!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments

  1. Ooh, have fun! The weather here is lovely right now, so you've picked a good time to do some outdoor Chicago things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im suppose to be in chicago this weekend. plans fell through, but i'll settle for new york!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try the Segways! So fun! You get to ride all around the city on them and see lots of cool stuff. Oh, and the architectural boat tour? Amazing.

    breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did the architecture bot tour the summer before I left for architecture school :) Chicago's actually the reason I wanted to become an architect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite restaurant in Chicago is called Cemitas Puebla... it's seriously the best Mexican food ever! The owner has so much charm, too. I recommend it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there this weekend, too!  Jealous, wish I could go to the game at Wrigley field!...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison