Product Review | Easy Canvas Prints

Hi guys! A few weeks ago I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints about doing a product review of their product. I've always loved the look of photo canvases and couldn't think of a better product for a photography lover to review! Easy Canvas Prints turns your photos to canvas, and let me tell you, it's quite a deal. Check out what I got!


I chose to get a photo of my brother and I printed to the canvas for my mom. The size of the canvas is 16"x20" and it works perfectly as the focal point of her bookcase. We hung it in various placed in the living room but thought it looked best here.

I love how the photo wraps around the canvas edge. Alternatively, you could choose to have the photo mirrored on the edge or have a color edge. Easy Canvas Prints' site was so easy to use. You just upload your photo and it tells you whether it's a high enough resolution or not. Choose your various options, pick a size, and ta-da! You're canvas is ready to purchase!
Shipping was insanely fast too! Once I put my information in on where to ship it, my canvas was at my door within the week. Crazy fast. I'm already brainstorming future photos to turn to canvas... family photos, wedding photos, digital artwork, ah! The possibilities are endless!

If you've fallen in love with the idea of turning your photography into art, you're in luck! Any Crafted Love readers that head over to their Facebook page and "like" them will receive 50% off their first order! Really now, you can't beat that deal. In fact, I think I might head on over there right now and add to my collection :] So, head over to Easy Canvas Prints and turn your photos to canvas!

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison