sneeks from our engagement party

8:00 AM

Mike and my engagement party was this past weekend and I managed to snap a few pictures before the party started and thought I'd share! It was a fun time, lots of friends and family and lots and lots of yummy foods!


I made mini gourmet grilled cheeses and iced sugar cookies with my mom. It was fun doing different designs on the cookies but there were so many! After a while I just started drizzling the icing all over the cookies :]


Remember my most recent Pinspiration post


I told you they were a hit :] Over all, it was a great party. All the family got to know one another and everyone seemed to go home with full stomachs. I on the other hand, realized I didn't eat a thing during the party. Every time I went to pick something up, a new person walked in that I needed to introduce to everyone. It got to the point I was worried to eat something in case I needed to talk and had a full mouth! I have a feeling this was just a glimpse at what the wedding will be like. I'll have to make sure I have someone following me around to make sure I actually eat :] Any takers? Haha.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. ohh wonderful colorful food! the cookies look so sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look great! :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord I would take that entire pickle/devilied egg tray and eat every last bit!  Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies look lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. a good party isn't fully a party unless you have deviled eggs! they are my favorite to snack on :) the cookies are super cute too. 

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agirlfromny.blogspot.comJanuary 27, 2013 at 3:18 PM

    You made me soooooooo hungry!
    The food looks amazing!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! All of my favorite foods. I hope you enjoyed the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely.  Glad your engagement party went well and that everyone got along.  And...now I am kind of hungry for tomato, mozzarella, and basil.  Those look delicious! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. So this is random but as I was reading this I was watching the "How I Met Your Mother" episode where Lily and Marshal couldn't eat at their wedding becuase they were too busy mingling. Very Ironic hahahaha but I will make sure you eat at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison