wanna sponsor?


For anyone interesting in promoting your blog, shop or business, sponsor spots for September are now available on Crafted Love and with a new deal too!

Readership has been growing by leaps and bounds and I am even more determined to show off my sponsors now. With the addition of a few new sponsor highlight features this past month, I will be adding more ways to get YOUR name out there. So if you want a fun way to get more sales, new readers and some more followers then Crafted Love is the place for you!

If you'd like to reserve your spot for September check out my Advertisement Page. I have added a new deal that will save you money when you purchase more months at a time! Email me at info[AT]craftedlove.com for more information or to nail down your spot in the fun!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison