labor day break...


Hello everyone! I hope the beginning of your September was special. See those pre-Fall leaves all over the ground up there!?!? I must say, I'm pretty excited about this month and what it holds here on Crafted Love. In order to make the best month it can be, I will be taking a short break from blogging over this holiday weekend so I can work extra hard on some projects for le blog.

But don't worry, come Tuesday I will be back with some awesome product reviews, tutorials, and Pinspiration posts to keep you more than happy :]

So until then, have a GREAT weekend for all you lucky people who have Monday off as well. For all of you who don't [like Mike :( ] I hope your day stays as stress free as possible and you don't run into any annoying customers ;)

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison