september sponsors and october sponsor call!

I'd like to introduce a few of my lovely sponsors for this month! They are a pretty rad group of people so I want to make sure you learn everything there is to know about them!

Sponsor spots for October on Crafted Love are now available so if you would like to see your shop or blog featured, this is the place for you! The extra-large featured spot is still available for October so if you'd like to snatch that up email me soon!



 





[blog]                                                      [blog]

Check out these lovely ladies as well as the rest of my lovely sponsors over in the side bar!

If you'd like to sponsor Crafted Love in October, spots are now available! Email me at info[AT]craftedlove.com for more information or to reserve your spot!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison