sleep is optional. design is not.

So you may or may not know, depending on how quick you were on getting to my blog, that I offered up some free design commissions here on the blog to give my portfolio a little more oomph. Well, I've already finished up a few projects and thought I'd share them with you :]


Rhii wanted to do a little bit of a blog makeover and asked for a new blog header. I have to say, this was the easiest project I've done yet. She told me what she was thinking, I made up a proof, and Rhii liked it so much she didn't want to change anything. I've never had that happen before :] 


My IRL blog pal Diana was looking to get some postcards for her brand and asked if I could design her up one. We both love snail mail so I was excited to start this design. After a few emails back and forth about what she was looking for, I made up a design and she loved it. Another super simple design! I might be spoiled now after working with these two ladies! Sorry guys, if you want to snail mail miss dianapantz, you'll just have to hop on over to her blog and ask her for her mailing address yourself :]

I've been meaning to design some postcards for Crafted Love as a part of the big Crafted Love Handmade relaunch [which I'm super pumped about] so it was nice to get the logistics and templates figured out for postcards.

So, what do you think? If you're looking for some design work, check out my Design page or email me at info[AT]craftedlove.com I'd love to work with you on anything you need. No matter how big or small the project is :]

1 comment

  1. Looks great! Excited to see what you will do for me :)

    -Bonnie @ Revolutionaries
    http://bonniegetchell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison