introducing... shop my closet!

9:00 AM

Remember my drawing? Well, turns out you didn't have to wait long to find out what it was for. I've been wanting to open up a different type of shop for a while now. Not a handmade shop, no... my relaunch is still in the works. But I'm happy to announce my newest shop... Shop My Closet! I've really enjoyed browsing through other bloggers' "closet" shops and picking out a few new [to me] items for my wardrobe. So, I thought I would start one of my own.


I will be adding to this shop from time to time as I find more time to clean out my closet. For now, it's filled with dresses, skirts, tops, and cardigans but in the future I will be adding many accessories to the batch. Everything is priced $20.00 and under for all of our tight budgets :]


I can be a slight hoarder at times when it comes to clothes but I know these guys need better homes. That plum dress up there has never been worn! I feel bad!!! So I'm hoping a few of you guys might be able to give these items new homes!

Check out what you can snag from my closet here!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is awesome!! I will def be checking it out!! :D
    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are numerous women and men that do not have a very rainy day savings to get them by means of the emergencies that will happen among
    paydays Payday uk this form asks you about certain information regarding your individual and financial history and quite a few
    importantly, your credit history.
    my site > Payday uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison