a new obsession...

I don't know how I JUST found Society6  but I've spent the last hour pouring through page after page of amazing artwork. I'd love to fill my walls with different art by different people and I love so much on this site. Now all I want is a new cover for my iPhone.


There are over 700 pages of iPhone designs to look through. No, that's not a typo. Seven HUNDRED pages. I haven't even gotten through page 100 and I have so many that I love. How about one for each day of the week? I really like the bike and Polaroid one. But I also like the irony of having vintage telephone designs on my iPhone. So many choices! Go check them out! There's slim chance you'll find someone with the same one!

7 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm seeing so many things I want, and I"m only on the first page of the iPhone covers! Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want an iPhone so badly. Harumph!  These are super duper cute.

    xo Lizzy
    www.lizzypancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an Android type, not an iPhone type, but these are still beyond adorable!!! I love the very first one - perfect for Winter! And the Polaroid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heck yaaaa! I love all the cases on Society 6 as well..problem is I can't choose one out of hundreds..impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the very first one! Reminds me of home!
    xo
    Great Reads for Fashion Lovers and Fashion Bloggers http://wp.me/p1cGXx-Dy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! WANT! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison