product review | akka design

Last week I received something super cute and exciting in the mail. Laura from akka Design was kind enough to send me one of her fabric wrapped brooches for a little product review! Laura is also one of my October sponsors so you will be learning more about her and her indie biz over the next few weeks! But first, let me show you this adorable brooch!


First of all, her packaging was really cute and well done. It looked like something I would find sitting on a shelf at a boutique store. She even had a handwritten note on the back which added a nice personal touch.


I absolutely love this little brooch. It's a little over an inch in diameter so it's perfect for adding a little bit of flair to my cardigans. It's been a little hot lately so I can't wait for it to cool down so I can wear it out and about. I especially love the embroidery on it. The colors are perfect for me :]


On top of all this cuteness, this little brooch is really well made! It's a sturdy little guy and I give major props to Laura for not cutting any corners when making her items.

Along with her brooches, Laura makes all kinds of other fabric wrapped accessories that you might like...





Overall, I'm really impressed with akka Designs. It's something new that I haven't seen much of which is a rarity in the handmade world sometimes. Check out her shop to see what other goodies she has stored up and let me know what you think!

2 comments

  1. Hello Allison! What a nice review, thanks so much! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really adorable! 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison