a confession...

8:26 AM



With all this excitement over the contest Mike and I are in, I've realized even more what amazing blog friends I have. I can't thank you guys enough do your support and for voting for us to win.

I've realized I don't comment enough on your blogs. I am constantly hopping over to your blogs when you leave a link in a comment but when it comes to being vocal, I am not. And I want to change that. I make excuses like "commenting from my phone is hard" but that would be a major excuse because iPhones are nothing but mini computers.

So from now on, I vow to show you the same support you have shown to me. I love you all and I am so glad I joined this blog community because I have made some pretty amazing friends over the past two years <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison