handmade holidays | for the fellas

9:00 AM

Just in time for the holidays, this is the start of a weekly mini-series full of handmade gift ideas. This year is the perfect time to take the handmade pledge and vow to give everyone on your list something from the little guys. No more corporate crap, let's support our fellow indie biz-ers :] First up, I've decided to tackle the hardest group of all... the guys in our lives.

As if Christmas presents weren't hard enough, buying for the men in our lives can seem like a daunting task. I know for me, I spend weeks, even months stressing over what to get Mike, my dad, my brother, and my man-friends :] Hopefully this will help you out a bit...









Lots of sweet things up there... I'm loving that wood items are so popular! Anyways, I hope this has helps get you thinking about those lovely holidays that are sneaking up on us way too fast!
If you haven't entered the giveaway, you're missing out! Four great books up for grabs as well as large sponsorship for the rest of 2011! Mike and I could really use your help with this contest we're in so if you haven't liked and/or voted for our picture, please do! We can't make it without you!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hahahhaaha I ALWAYS loved that find x. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these!!! and shopping for guys is so hard, but this gave me some awesome ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome list! great ideas for my man and my brother.
    if you could make one for dads, i would love you forever.  my dad stumps me every year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison