what are you thankful for?

It's almost Thanksgiving! What are you most excited for? This month, I asked our sponsors what they are thankful for. They're a lovely bunch so let's see what a couple of them answered with...


I am thankful for my boyfriend, Aaron. We have been together for the past 6 years since we met during our freshman year of college at Ohio University and he has been my #1 supportive go-to guy when I am feeling low or discouraged.



Hey darlings! I am the girl that posts about life over at Shakti Dove. This month and every month I am so thankful for my husband. I snagged myself a truly amazing man and I couldn't be happier.

Besides having a wonderful group of family and friends, I’m thankful for a fantastic husband and our little furry family. They always bring a smile to my face, make me laugh and give me such a feeling of contentment that I can’t even put into words. They are my world, my inspiration and I’m truly blessed.
Thanks so much ladies! Go check out their blogs and shops or drop them a friendly tweet! Be sure to check out the rest of our sponsors too!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison