Handmade Holidays | DIY Ornaments: Pearls

9:00 AM


Yesterday was Jolly old Jute, today is my way of getting rid of a bunch of beads I had laying around from old projects.  Even though it started out as a recycling project, I love the way it turned out! It reminds me of little bitty snowballs :]


If you don't have a bunch of beads laying around and don't feel like buying them, try this one with white buttons! Other than beans, this ornament needs nothing more than tacky glue.  Step One:  Break open those beads or buttons!   Step Two:  Just to make things easier, I dumped them into a small bowl so I didn't have beads rolling all over the place.  Step Three:  Carefully take the top off the ornament and fill it up!  Step Four:  This ornament is going to be a little on the heavy side so just to be safe, glue the top back on so it don't fall off and send beads flying everywhere. Ta-Da!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. adore this! pearls are my weakest (usually always fake...) but they are so elegant and can be dressed up or down.  I will def be making these this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison