Handmade Holidays | Instagram Coasters

Today's Handmade Holidays post may be somewhat of a shameless self promotion plug on my part, but nevertheless, I wanted to tell you about it :] While my shop relaunch is still probably months in the future, I have opened it back up for a little while to sell Instagram Drink Coasters!

Surprise your fellow Instagram lover by snagging photos from their IG feed [try gramfeed.com] or use your own photos for someone who could just use a little home sprucing!


These coasters are 4 1/4"x4 1/4" and sealed to make them water resistant and backed with felt bumpers to keep your furniture surfaces scratch proof. They come in sets of four but just with the custom photos, I can customize your order quantity as well.


Currently, I have a Chicago series, New York series, and a custom listing where you send me the photos you would like to use. If you're not an Instagram user I can use normal pictures as well, or you can look through my stash of photos.

If your order by this Friday, you can receive these just in time for Christmas! They would make the perfect stocking stuffer, or just a pre-present for yourself. Check out my shop here!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison