it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

9:00 AM


It's starting to feel really festive around our apartment these days! We've got our cute little white Christmas tree up. The poor thing is in its last year of commission... it's looking a little sparse and a section of the lights don't work. Next year we'll opt for a Christmas tree without pre-strung lights. Our ornaments are plum and black. I really like the color combo but we might change it up next year when we are living in Minneapolis as newly weds :]

I love our centerpiece[s] in the dining area. The Coca Cola glasses add a nice vintage feel to the room [I'll be back later to show you how simple that little piece was] ... My DIY porcelain snowflake jar full of candy canes [you can see how to make one HERE] ... and a nice Christmas tree smelly candle.

My mannequin which normally hangs out in our living room got a little festive for the holiday season. I like it so much, the lights might have to stick around year round :] 

Since this place is semi temporary before we leave for Minnesota, we haven't bought/made too many decorations. I like to be able to see where I'm decorating before I start placing random things. So until then, these few little decorations will do just fine. Someday soon I'll give a little more of a tour of our apartment, but we're still in the planning stages. How are you decorating your spaces for the holidays?

A side note, this is my week for Deck the Blogs over on Ninth & Bird. If you enter your holiday DIY/recipe into the contest you could be featured here on Crafted Love as well as be a sponsor in January for free! So go enter your projects!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love all of the lights!!!! so cute!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so beautifule christmas tree
    I wana buy white christmas tree too and black decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison