life according to Instagram | new things

9:00 AM

I had a great Christmas this year. I can't wait to share with you the few handmade presents I made for my family. I'm pretty excited with how they turned out. But first, I'd like to share some fun stuff my loved ones got me this year. I think I made out well :] I got a lot of things that were really practical.


1. My future brother in law, Jon, got me an adorable winter jacket. It's so cute and warm. Joey got Mike and me Anchorman [one of my all time favorite movies] and Forest Gump. 2. One of my stocking stuffers was a picture frame that was the perfect size to frame Mike's Society6 Batman print. 3. Mike's youngest brother bought me a set of fine point sharpies. I'm in love. More reasons to doodle. I love Sharpies. All my brothers-in-law spoil me. 3. My mom and dad bought me a new sewing machine. It comes with free classes at Jo Ann that I can't wait to take. I'm going to be sewing up a storm from here on out. 4. My brother bought us a pair of big frames. I have plans for what is going in them already and will be heading to the print shop soon More on that later :] 5. I got a few Target gift cards so I loaded up on cute winter wear 6. Mike's parents got me these adorable vintage bike tumblers. They're so cute I might just set them out for display and not get them dirty. 7. With my gift cards and money I was able to buy myself a brand new Canon printer. I've been needing one for a while now ever since Alfred bit the dust. I named this one Milton. I don't know why. It just popped into my head. 8. You know you're a grown up when you ask for Tupperware and kitchen supplies for Christmas. My Aunt and Uncle bought us really nice Tupperware that has lids that snap to the bottom of the container for easy storage. 9. They also got us nesting Pyrex bowls with tops. There are a total of four that sit inside each other for compact storage. We got a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card as well so we stocked up on a few kitchen supplies.

So there you have it... a few high lights of my Christmas. What did you all get for Christmas???

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. totally swooning over the vintage batman print! haha I love batman.  I received several cookbooks and cooking supplies! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison