12 Projects in 2012 | Animation


I'm back with another of my 12 projects in 2012! We had our first assignment in my Stop Motion Film class due today. We had the option to work with a partner but I decided to go it alone so I could say that I did this all by myself. This particular assignment was only supposed to be 15 seconds long so it's certainly not going to be the only animation I do this year. I just thought I'd show my progress along the way :]

We were asked to choose an inanimate object and animate it. The camera was to remain stationery while we were filming. I can't wait until we get into more in depth film assignments because this was oddly hilarious to create. It's entitled, "Eat Your Peas". Don't ask me why I chose to animate a can of peas haha. I may or may not have waited until the last minute to do this assignment and had to work with what was already in the house. Anyways, enjoy!


Eat Your Peas from Allison Kaye on Vimeo.



12 Projects in 2012 is my attempt to broaden my creative horizons. By December 31st, 2012, I hope to have completed various projects listed above. View my finished project here: Embroidery, Animation.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison