the perfect silhouette art...

8:00 AM

Remember how my brother got me two large frames for Christmas? Well I finally created something to fill them! At first, my plan was to purchase some deer head silhouettes from Etsy. Those are so cute. But when I talked to Mike about it, he challenged me and asked why deer silhouettes we're "us". At which point I realized, they aren't. So I started brainstorming... what is "us"?


Duh! The bike and skateboard have always been our thing. It's what we used for our engagement announcements and they showed up in our engagement photos.  It seemed only right to design matching silhouette art :] I added a cute green chevron background and printed them off at my local print center. They now reside above our T.V. are the first thing you see when you walk in :] I'm loving them. Just a little hint, I don't think this is the last you'll be seeing of our little bike/skateboard motif, wink, wink...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison