Q & A

10:52 AM

Hello! This post is way long over due! I found it sitting in my drafts folder and went "uh, oh". Oh well. With my mini series of 100 Little Somethings finally over, there were a few things I may have not touched on. Well, you asked questions, and now I'm here to answer them! Let's see what people are asking about yours truly...

Q: What inspires you?
A: A lot of things! Pretty days outside when the sun is shining and there's a cool breeze, music, other bloggers living their dream and showing me that I can too!

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: This is a tough questions. It really depends on how I'm using the color. If it's clothing, I love black. It's so classic and never out of style. I guess my favorite color is Mustard Yellow. I love the combination of Mustard Yellow and Grey.


Q: How do you like living in Oxford?
A: That depends on which Oxford you mean :] There always a lot of confusion about where I live. No, I don't live in the UK. I actually live in Oxford, Ohio in the United States. I live here in Oxford while I'm going to design school and I love it. I can bike everywhere I need to go. It's got that young, college feel and there is always something to do. Our "uptown" area is packed full of fun restaurants and we have our own Frozen Yogurt place. It doesn't hurt that all my friends live within walking distance of me.


Q: What is your favorite craft shop in Minnesota?
A: Mike and I haven't been able to explore as much as we would like just yet but I guarantee I will have a perfect answer in a year when we move :] I did pass by Crafty Planet which had really fun fabrics. It's a little out of my price range though.

Q: What is your favorite thing to order at Starbucks?
A: I don't like coffee but that doesn't mean I don't love me some Starbucks. My favorite thing to get in the summer is a Shaken Passion Iced Tea Lemonade. In the winter I love Caramel Apple Spices :] Now I want to go to Starbucks...

Q: How do you actually motivate yourself to do all these cool crafts?
A: For me, doing crafts isn't a chore or really something I need to motivate myself to do. It's actually the other way around. I have to motivate myself NOT to craft and to actually get other work done instead :] But if you're having trouble getting through all those bookmarks and pins you have stashed on your computer for "someday" I would recommend having one day in the week be for solely crafting. Set aside a weekend day or a day off and turn on some music and get to crafting! And don't forget to take pictures!

Q: What drives you to craft?
A: Really, it's just me wanting something and being too stubborn to buy it :] I see a need for something and just make it! Sometimes its the object that actually drives me to make something. I've just always loved making things with my hands. It gives me a great sense of pride.

Q: What are your views on gay/lesbian marriage?
A: I'm all for it! I think marriage is marriage. Whether you like boys, girls, or both... it should be for everyone. In a country where we preach freedom 24/7, America isn't very free :\

Q: How do you juggle all the things you do in your life?
A: Honestly, it's all about time management. When I have down time during the day, I'm blogging. In between classes, after work, during homework breaks. It does help that I'm an early riser. I'm up most days at 7:00am. I rarely sleep past 8:30 even on weekends. It's not easy to juggle everything, but doable. Just never let blogging get in the way of friend/family time!

Still have questions? Leave your questions in the comment box and I'll round up another Q&A post here in a few weeks! Too shy to ask publicly? You can anonymously ask me on my Formspring account!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison