a super overdue photodump...

I was going through my files trying to free up some space on my poor computer and realized I completely forgot to share the engagement photos I took for my cousin and her fiance! Major fail on my part. We took these photos way back in the Summer I think. Geez



My cousin, Chelsea, and her fiance, Stephen, are getting married two months after Mike and me. I'm no means a professional when it comes to portrait/couple photography, but when Chelsea asked if I'd take their photos I happily said yes. For my first try at engagement photography, I was pretty proud.

So far, Chels and I are having a lot of fun planning our big days together and chatting about all things wedding. Not much has been going on on the Mike/Allison wedding front lately. I haven't even started to design any save the dates. I'm failing at being a bride-to-be but I don't even care. Our wedding is so low key, those who are actually invited already aware of all the plans and times. But I do need to get on those save the dates and invites. Yikes.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison