couldn't have said it better myself...


Hi guys! I just wanted to drop by and share a blog post that the lovely Danielle of Sometimes Sweet wrote. It's an open letter to a journalist who wrote about tattoos, women, and women with tattoos. I was enraged when I first read it. Then I felt pity for the woman who wrote the original article. I won't go too much in depth because I want you to read it yourself.

Instead of writing up m own thoughts regarding the article, I decided to just share Danielle's. Honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself. I completely agree with Danielle's point of view and find it funny that I read this today of all days. Ironically, I got another tattoo last night. And I love it [I'll share it after it's all healed]

Check out Danielle's post [HERE]

No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison