the abc's of me...

11:29 AM

 
I'm sure you've seen this little post around the blog a thousand times over. With school being so hectic, posts like these are really helpful and easy to do. Plus, I haven't done an about me in a little while so I thought it would be fun.

Age: 21.

Bedsize: Queen… I had a twin all my life until 2 years ago.

Chores that you hate: Can I hate all of them? Most hated? Probably Folding and hanging laundry.

Dogs: Sadly, none yet. But that will change soon!

Essential start to your day:
Blueberry Greek yogurt with granola

Favorite color: Mustard Yellow and Teal

Gold or Silver: Silver.

Height: Tall. 5'10"

Instruments you play:
or rather ‘play-ed’ in past tense. I played the piano, clarinet, bass clarinet, and guitar. I'd like to start back up on piano some day soon.

Job title: Technically "student" but also Graphic Designer [and blogger!]

Kids: Nope. I am still a kid.

Live: Currently, in Ohio... very soon we'll be moving to Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Mother’s Name: Norean Kaye (we have the same middle name)

Nicknames: Allie, Al, Alliecat, whatever word pops into Mike's head at the time... the list goes on and on

Overnight hospital stays:
Nope, I'm pretty lucky on that front

Pet peeves: Talking during movies. I will attack.

Quote from a movie or tv show: "There's no crying in baseball!!!"

Right or Lefty: Righty when writing, lefty at bat, golfing or in hockey, righty when throwing. I'm confusing.

Siblings: 1 brother, and 3 future brother-in-laws :]

Time you wake up: 8:00am at the latest

Underwear: Uh... yes? I like underwear... weird question.

Vegetable you hate: I like most vegetables. I've never tried brussel sprouts so that could be a possible hate.

What makes you run late:
Other people. I'm OCD about being on time

X-Rays You’ve Had:
Other than dental xrays, probably a few the first few times I pulled my elbow out of its socket.

Yummy food you make:
Panini sandwiches. Yum. I'm the bomb and panini making.

Zoo Animal: Lorikeets!!! They are my favorite! I love when they sit on my shoulder. I want to steal them every time.


What are your ABCs? 
If you decide to do this little meme link me up! I'd love to learn more about you!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. student teaching is taking over my LIFE! but I have 6 weeks left and my poor blog is so neglected. I will be doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison