the light at the end of the tunnel.

8:00 AM

Happy March! Can you believe it? It's already March! We've got a bunch of lovely new sponsors here on the blog as well as a few friendly faces so be sure to check them out! With Spring Break stating tomorrow and marking the midway point of my last semester, I've been dreaming up ways to grow Crafted Love after graduation. I will have much more time to focus on this little blog and I want to add some new and exciting features to the mix. I thought I'd share my plans as well as ask for some input. So let's get started shall we?



I have gotten countless comments/emails/requests from you guys to start showing off my style through "What I Wore" posts. While I'd love to share my fashion choices, I wanted to do something different than what everyone else does. My blog friends are all so very stylish in their own ways so I wanted to try and bring something different to the table. Enter my [sew] Stylish feature.

Yes, I'll show off what I wear when I'm not in PJs or sweats ;-] But, with each post I will show off a refashion or stylish DIY I've done for the outfit. I'll have to see how it pans out but I'd envision it being a two-part post where one day I show off the outfit and the next day [or later that day] I show you how to make what I made. Sound fun? I've already started projects for this feature and have the photos stashed on my computer. They're warm weather wears so I haven't been able to photograph myself wearing them. But be on the look out for those fun projects sometime this Spring!!!


I don't know about you, but music has had a huge affect on my life, and still does. Ever hear a song and instantly have a vivid memory of something from your past? Can a single song change your mood within seconds of turning it on? Do you laugh when you look back on your playlists from when you were a teenager? I do. Music has all of these affects on me and I'm sure it does for many of you. With this feature, I plan to share a few of my notes on music as well as show off some of yours as well. You never know, you may find your new favorite band along the way as well! If you're interested in being a featured guest of the Music Notes series, leave me a comment or email me!



You asked for it, and now you're getting it! This weekly series promises to be a really useful tool for all you growing bloggers out there. Each week I plan to have some sort of free resource or design to share. Whether it be a blog button set, free template, greeting card, or art print for your wall, you can expect small design projects to snag each week on Crafted Love... did I mention for free??? 

Do you have any specific resources or "designs" you'd like to see included in Freebie Fridays? If so, let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison