sad times...

3:36 PM

Hi guys. I've got a couple fun DIYs lined up for you this week, but today I wanted to talk a little about the tornadoes that recently swept parts of the midwest. My friend Melanie [our photographer!] and Heather's neighboring town was one of the victims of this horrible weather recently and to say the least, they were devastated.


Many houses were completely destroyed and several experienced serious damages. It's just so sad to think about. Could you imagine losing everything you own with no warning? I know I can't. Many people have gathered together to help pick up the wreckage and help in anyway they can.

Want to help out as well? The American Red Cross is currently accepting donations to help out the various areas recently affected by this disaster. If you would like to help out, I strongly urge you to donate whatever you can to the cause. 

If you do donate, please email me with your confirmation and I will send you a code for 50% off your next purchase from Crafted Love *or* a small sponsor spot starting immediately lasting through April.

Melanie is also offering a discount for any donors so when you email me I will get you set up with her as well! Thank you so much for any help you can give. Even just helping out your neighbors with the clean up is more than anyone could ask for at a time like this.

[all photos courtesy of Heather via Facebook]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison