Sponsor Spot Sale!

8:00 AM


I'm getting really pumped for April. April is a HUGE deal for me [final month of college, Spring, Easter, the list goes on and on!] and I wanted to share that excitement with you!

April is the last month I will be offering such low prices for sponsorship so now is the time to stock up! I've dropped the prices even lower to celebrate this exciting time as well as give you the opportunity to spread the word about your little corner of the internet!

This sale will go on until Saturday, March 17th [St. Patties Day!] at which point the prices will go back up to the still-low $5/$10/$15 deals until the first of the month. If you'd like to jump on this opportunity, email me and I will get you set up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison