brinner...


On Monday I had my FINAL final critique. After a long weekend of finishing up the last architecture project I will ever work on, I stood up in front of a bunch of professors and explained my designs. It went really well and we decided we needed to celebrate somehow. So last night Mike and I decided we wanted to have breakfast for dinner. Believe it or not, I've never done that before so it was quite an adventure for me. We picked up some yummy donuts and I made pancakes while Mike grilled up some breakfast sausage. Yum. It was the best dinner ever.

There's just something different about eating these things for dinner than eating them for breakfast. They tasted even better at 7:00pm than my normal 7:00am breakfast. I think we'll end up doing this every now and then from now on. 



My crafting supplies are currently thrown all over the kitchen table so we ate "brinner" while watching some How I Met Your Mother reruns. I've probably seen every episode at least 3 times, yet I still laugh out loud at every joke. That's a great show right there.

Today I'm driving back to school for one last time before moving some of my stuff home. We're trying to do it without having to rent a moving van so I've been bringing stuff home for the past few weeks every time I make the annoying trip back and forth. I can't wait to be completely settled in and no longer have to drive 45 minutes twice a week. Tonight will be the last night I sleep in my room at school... tomorrow after class I come home for the last time ever! I can't wait!


No comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison