coming soon to a Crafted Love near you...

12:31 PM


What have I been doing with my time since graduation? Well, other than working almost full time, I've been hard at work trying to build up my new inventory for the Crafted Love shop! What's in store for the new launch? I'll give you a little sneak peek...


Crafted Love's new mission [or at least one of them] is to save the world... one ugly grocery bag at a time :] So, I've been working on sewing up a bunch of cute and fashionable re-usable grocery/market totes. Even better? They fold up to really small so you can stash them in your purse or car for your next trip to the grocery store or farmer's market. The ones I'm working on currently are even reversible so you can change your bag with your different moods. I have one of the bike ones in my purse right now! Excited yet? I know I am. I can't wait to launch the new shop section and that date is getting closer and closer! For now though, it's back to the sewing table to crank out some more bags!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison