Grab 'em while they're hot! [Fold Up Market Totes]

7:55 PM

A short break from wedding-related posts, I wanted to announce the reopening of my Etsy shop! Along with the Instagram/Photo coasters which are back on sale, we now have our Fold-up Market Totes up for grabs! They are currently pre-made and ready to ship so when they are gone, they are gone. At least until I have time to restock and get more listing up. Here are a few snap shots of the ones up in the shop right now [click on the individual photos to go to the listing]...



If you've been dying to get your hands on one of these Market Totes since I announced them way back before the wedding, I suggest you jump on them now! I've had a lot of inquiries about when they will go up for grabs and that bike print is quite popular! To check out all the market totes, head over to the Market Tote Shop section of Crafted Love!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your Etsy shop is really great Allison! Great useful bags, and I love the photo coasters too. I added you to my circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm going to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I just saw you are from Dayton, Ohio, I'm from Dayton as well. I'm in Centerville! I rarely ever find anyone from my area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love the bicycle print! Very clever ideas:) I'm visiting for the first time and I absolutely love your blog! I haven't had a chance to look at your shop yet, but I'll be heading over there shortly. I'm obsessed with Etsy!


    I'm Sarah, my blog is Skylar Magazine. I'd love to work with you, maybe do a feature and you are welcome to host a giveaway if you are ever interested. In exchange you would get free ad space for 30 days. I'm also looking for models, various shapes and sizes, no travel involved, you get to do everything from home. Anyway, thought you might be interested in possibly collaborating sometime.


    Have a great weekend!


    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison