it's beginning to look a lot like Fall!

6:58 PM


We are prepping fro a lovely Fall season over in these parts! I picked up the most PERFECT pumpkin I've ever seen and painted out house number on it. This past Friday a friend and I had a little craft night and whipped up a few Fall wreaths. 'A' for our last name, not "Allison" ;) Though I do like to tell Mike it's for "Allison".

How are you prepping for the most amazing season of all?

P.S. I've gotten a few questions about sponsorship lately. If you haven't noticed, there are none :) I have decided to suspend sponsorship on Crafted Love for a while. No reason in particular, I just think for now, I need to be focusing on how to build Crafted Love and make this little corner of the internet even better. After a few months I will bring back sponsors. So sit tight, and enjoy the ride!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It's almost Halloween and those decorations are just perfect. How did you made that thing that's hanging on the door? And do you have any tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grapevine wreath itself is per-made and can be purchased at most craft stores like JoAnn Fabrics or Hobby Lobby. Then I just bought some fake flowers and raffia for the bow and glued everything together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I get so giddy about fall pics like this! Makes me want to put on a sweater and some slippers and curl up with some hot tea.
    YAY!
    Trish
    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gentleness of this porch. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, very pretty! We recently bought three pumpkins, two big (gigantic... 16lbs and 20lbs) and one 'ittle one. The two big ones are for carving, but the baby one is for decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So welcoming! I love it.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison