New Additions | Graphic Art Prints

4:36 PM

While I still love to sew and make handmade goodies, it seemed a little odd that my shop had nothing in the way of graphic media or digital art. I'm a graphic designer who doesn't sell graphic designs. Weird. Well, not anymore! I've added a few art prints into the Crafted Love shop today and I just wanted to share them with you!

Soon, I'll be adding pre-made logo designs (OOAK as well as resale), custom logo design options, customizable branding materials, and maybe even some pre-made customizable wedding stationery! But, I do have a day job now so first things first...


One of my favorite little mantras... I actually designed myself a desktop wallpaper to remind myself of this every day. Perfect to wake up to every morning on your night stand, no?




Oh, love... what would we do without you? Whether it's a best friend, family member, or significant other, these prints are perfect for making a house a home. And who doesn't love a good PB&J (no one)


Do what you love, love what you do. Something I am very blessed to say I do. I have this print of mine hanging in my studio to remind me every day how lucky I am to be doing what I love, designing.


This one is one of my favorites. Ok, it is my favorite. While I can honestly tell you, it probably won't get your spouse/family/roommate to actually do the dishes, it does brighten up your kitchen :) This one is fully customizable and can be printed with your current kitchen or household color scheme. We have a lemon/lime/orange citrus theme to our kitchen but I'm kind of in love with that first color scheme. I call it "Baroque". Yeah, I'm an art nerd, no big deal.

If you like any of these, you can purchase them and have them mailed to you, or you can print your own and save a few buckaroos

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really like the Do What You Love, Love What You Do one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the do the dishes print! Totally need that reminder as I have a sink full of dishes at the moment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'Do the Dishes' print is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need the Do The Dishes one. Our room mate (who we've lived with for 5-6 months) has only done dishes 4 times...it irks me!


    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison