A Crafted Love Infographic

8:00 AM


In the near future I will be designing a pretty big infographic for my job and I thought it would be fun to test the waters with a simple one just for fun. And what could be a better reason than to kick off Crafted Love sponsorship again?

Starting in January, Crafted Love will be offering advertisement once again. The extended break I took gave me enough time to rethink how Crafted Love will be going in the future and I think the future looks bright! New series, old series starting back up, and lots of DIY and decorating in our future with looking for a new house.

If you'd like to join in on the fun and get your name out there, head over to my Advertisement Page and check out what we have to offer! I do offer ad trades for bloggers with similar readership so don't be afraid to shoot me an email! Ads will be accepted on the first of January and will last 30 days.

If you'd like to see one of these infographics on your blog, email me at allison[at]craftedlove.com and we can chat about affordable pricing!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Too bad Portugal isn't here :)
    But I still love your creative place :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison