Instagrammin' it in 2012

8:00 AM

Can you believe another year has come and gone? I feel like just yesterday I was recapping 2011 here on Crafted Love! This year, I thought I'd share my very eventful year through one of our favorite things in the whole world, Instagram. What would 2012 be without those cute, perfectly square, fancy little photos? Take a look...




2012 started out with a bang as we welcomed Batman into our family. We ate a lot of sushi. I got a new tattoo. I went on my first bachelorette party (I had two for my friends in different areas). I graduated from Miami University with a B.F.A in Architecture! We celebrated my 22nd birthday and graduation in style... Cinco de Mayo style, and I welcomes my new 27' iMac into my life. Then we brought this little monster into our lives (don't be fooled by Talia's charm). In August I married my very best friend, ate mini pies, and got asked many questions about my choice in wedding band. The happy couple honeymooned in the Poconos and enjoyed heart shaped tubs, mini swimming pools in out suite, and a culture shock that made us want to hide in our rooms the whole time. We said goodbye to our crappy little starter apartment, which I fondly refer to as "D", and moved into our amazing current apartment. Our little demon cats frequently caused trouble and played with everything but their toys we bought them. We continued to decorate our apartment while Batman slept (a lot) and the sibling duo learned to love each other. I cut off 15' of hair and started rocking a bob. We decorated our new apartment and managed to buy all of our gifts before December 1st. And now, I'm off to make that last Instagram memory as I celebrate the ball drop with my handsome hubster :)


Woo! 2012 was so jam packed with new and exciting things, I'm going to have to work extra hard to make 2013 just as memorable! Do you have anything extra memorable from 2012?






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wait, if you mean the Poconos...do you mean in PA?

    If so, my parents went there on their honeymoon back in the 1980's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison