Easy Art | Oversized Pixel Art




5 comments

  1. Great tutorial. Im going to try a metallic version of it : ) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds AWESOME! Send me a picture when you're done! I'd love to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea. Great tutorial and thanks for inspiration. I was looking for any DIY painting inspirations for a while and this is great one.


    www.shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you! We really wanted a big painting for that wall but large canvases can be so expensive! This was a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job, must try your pixel magic!!! Thank you for the inspiration and have a
    wonderful week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison