lately...


Poor Talia had to go to the vet to get spayed yesterday so the last few nights have been spent with a pitiful kitten on my lap all doped up from her medication. I feel so bad for her and wish she didn't even have to have surgery but getting spayed is really what's best for her (and all cat's for that matter). Batman has been keeping his distance and wants to know why his sister smells weird. After a few hours of hissing, I think he's just worried about his little friend. I'll be back soon with more bloggy fun, but for now, I'm in sick baby mode.

3 comments

  1. you are a great pet mommy. I was heartsick after having our puppy neutered... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor little cat. Do hope she feels better very soon - and her brother forgives her for not being well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor baby kitty :/


    http://dreamsaboutjanedoe.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison