Interior Envy | Entryways

9:00 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Even before we moved into this bigger apartment, we had the coolest entry way. Luckily, the new floor plan is pretty much the same, just bigger, so this time I really plan on decorating the entry. I've always been a fan of a sofa table or console at the entry to add a little extra spice to first impressions of your home. It's also great for storing your umbrellas, shoes, keys, dog leashes, the list goes on and on. 
We actually found the PERFECT entryway table at Target and plan on buying it this week. Better yet, it's not very expensive! It's a lot like that last image and I fully intend on having some cute bins underneath for not-so-pretty things to be stored.

Unlike last time, we aren't going to drop the ball on decorating our new apartment. I've found that when you have a well decorated  home, you are likely to keep it tidy. Or at least that's what I tell myself :) Do any of you guys have decorate entry ways you'd like to share? I'd love to see!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh, I love that entry way at the very top. The table looks really great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these tables!

    xxx,

    Danielle Faith
    DanelleFaith.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!
-Allison